Best Keurig Coffee Makers – Reviews and Recommendations
Are you looking for the best Keurig coffee maker available in the market? Here are the complete Keurig coffee machine’s reviews and their ratings.
If you’re the one who cannot leave without your cup of coffee or always stay in a rush during morning time, Keurig Coffee makers can the best choice for you. This coffee machine can be used at home and in the office as well. The single-serve coffee containers are not just convenient but easy to use.
When you look around the market, it comes flooded with a number of kickass models and options that can make choosing the best option a quite difficult task. But not to worry because we have listed down some of the best options you choose from and also, how you can select the perfect Keurig Coffee Maker.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker for Office
Keurig K145 Office PRO Coffee Maker is one of the best Keurig coffee makers you can use in the office. It takes minimum time in brewing and prepares your cup of coffee in less than a minute.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker for Home
Keurig’s most popular model: Keurig K55 is perfect for your home use. It has a beautiful design, easy to clean look and make a perfect morning coffee for you and your family.
Best Budget Keurig Coffee Maker
Keurig 2.0 Series K250 Coffee Maker is the best budget keurig coffee maker, you shouldn’t miss. If you really want to buy a all in one coffee machine and really don’t want to trouble your pocket or monthly budget. This beast is for you. Buy it and enjoy a amazing coffee at your place.
Best Keurig Coffee Makers Reviews
Here’s your list of best Keurig coffee machines that will help you make a fast and ideal decision. Let’s get started.
Top Pick: Keurig K55 Coffee Maker- Best Pick for Home
Check out for the best Keurig coffee makers and you’ll definitely see this option on the list. This machine can be considered if you want something for your home. Flexibility and providing the best tasting coffee every day is what this machine aims for. One of the prime reasons why the machine is loved for home purposes is the easier setup.
One can easily assemble this coffee maker in no time. Give the process a few minutes and fill the reservoir, and you can easily brew your tempting cup of java. The Keurig K55 also comes with an easy-to-detach water reservoir. You can easily prepare 5 cups of coffee in a single refill with the help of its 48oz size. The machine has an Auto-turn off button that adds to its ‘ease-of-use’ features. It also allows you to make ground flavors and other different flavors according to your taste. In fact, you can have hot water for the oatmeal by juts removing the K-Cup.
Coming to its drawbacks, the Keurig K55 doesn’t come with a descaling option, thus cleaning the machine can be a difficult task. You might need some vinegar or other liquids for cleaning.
Pick 2: Keurig 2.0 Series K250 Coffee Maker
This K250 Coffee maker is definitely a great choice from the Keurig 2.0 Series. This series is definitely different from the other in a few areas, but the brewing method is the same. The coffee machine is designed for both home and office uses. You might find setting up the machine a bit difficult in the initial stage, but once done, your favorite coffee can be prepared in more than a minute.
The Keurig K250 from the 2.0 series is equipped with a 40oz water reservoir, which comes situated at the maker’s back portion. Also, this machine is much compacter as compared to other machines from this series. Another important feature of the machine is that it can support various K-Mugs and K-Carafe, so you can easily brew coffee in a large size. All in all, using this coffee machine is absolutely simple.
Moving further, its strength control is amazing and you can control the strength accordingly- light, medium, or strong.
Coming to the drawbacks, the only problem with this coffee machine is the level of restriction. It doesn’t allow you to use third-party K-Cups to brew coffee or any other beverage. You have to get K-Cups manufactured by Keurig. Also, this maker cannot help you in controlling the temperature or so, but you can obviously brew coffee in large sizes.
Pick 3: Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
Another one on the list is this ultra-compact and easy-to-use coffee machine, which is a perfect option for your home. One can even consider it using for the hostel room or studio apartment and it will not consume much space on your kitchen counter. Also, remember that the quality of the result has nothing to do with the compactness. When it comes to ease of, what you need to do is, add the required amount of water and keep the K-Cup and you’re ready with your coffee in some time.
The Keurig K15 coffee maker is pretty convenient, so just press the button and the various indicators with the help you recognize easily. In fact, the machine doesn’t take much time in cleaning, you just have the dedicated descaling solution for the task. Like other Keurig coffee maker, you can use any type of K-cup with the machine or My K-Cup if you want to.
Coming to the drawbacks of this coffee machine, the brewing time is comparatively slower. For brewing a single cup of coffee, the machine takes around 2 minutes, else depend on the quantity. The machine doesn’t have a reservoir, which means you need to refill it every time you want to brew your coffee. Altogether, this Keurig model is an ideal compact choice in the budget.
Pick 4: Keurig 2.0 K575 Series
Another great option from the Keurig 2.0 series, the K575 is an upgraded version that comes with some amazing features. The best thing is that it comes with an 80oz reservoir, which is undoubtedly the biggest reservoir any Keurig machine has. The touchscreen display of the maker is equipped with lots of features and shows enough details regarding the brewing process.
The maker is not only known because it can brew larger quantities but, if you’re able to get
a dedicated K-Carafe pack, you can even prepare coffee for up to 30oz. Some of the advanced features include customization of your beverage through scheduling and strength control. You can even program it if you want your java at a certain time. The machine is quite versatile as well that can easily work with all Keurig-made K-cups except the third-party. You can even brew ground coffee and can get yourself My K-Cup 2.0 reusable filters.
Also, remember that the programming feature of the machine is only available for the K-Carafes. The machine doesn’t work with the K-cups. It is also said that Keurig K575 is used for office purposes because of the 80oz reservoir.
Pick 5: Keurig K145 Office PRO Coffee Maker
You cannot miss this Keurig K145 Office PRO if you want a masterpiece for your office needs. Starting with one of the ideal features of this coffee machine, it takes minimum brewing time and prepares you the ultimate cup of coffee in no more than a minute. All you need to do is fill the elements needed and select the size and you are ready with your coffee in the K-Cup pod. Also, the coffee maker can brew in 6oz, 8oz, or 10oz.
The reason why it is considered a perfect pick for office is the 48-oz removable reservoir. The machine is absolutely usable in all phases, like the Drain Brewer button that can drain the complete system when it comes to portability.
Now, comes the versatility of the machine that allows you to select from 60+ flavored K-Cups to have your favorite flavor and that too from a single machine. Also, this machine doesn’t compromise on the quality, which means no matter how many cups you brew in a day, its health won’t get ruined easily.
Coming to the drawbacks of the machine, its noise when in process and minor incompatibility, might make you think again on your decision. But regardless of these limitations, the machine is just an incredible option for your workplace, it is easy-to-operate, comes with minimum brewing time, and you don’t even need to do elbow grease when it comes to the maintenance part.
How you can choose the Best Keurig Coffee Maker?
Well, there must not be a doubt in your mind that Keurig Coffee Maker is undoubtedly the best machine to prepare consistent coffee. But when it comes to picking up the best bet, we somehow lose our senses and get the one recommended by a friend or just by a random online post. Make sure you never do the same and before you grab your machine, consider some of these few important factors that will help not to regret your decision.
- Know the Purpose: This coffee machine is designed for home use, for those who cannot start the day without their cup of coffee. No doubt, the machine helps you prepare a quick cup of java, but there are machines with high-end quality and offers enterprise-level performance. Always be clear, for what purposes you need the machine.
- Cup Size: Yes, you will be preparing coffee for yourself only. But what if you need to more than a cup someday or you’re a die-hard coffee lover to whom one cup is never enough. The best solution for such a situation is to get a machine with a feature to adjust the cup sizes. This also makes your job easy.
- Size and Design: Of course, you cannot just go with the ideal design that can match your kitchen interiors. Deciding the size of the coffee machine is also important. It will help you know how much space your countertop is going to cover. You can obviously go for the compact design if your apartment lacks enough space. And don’t worry you don’t have to compromise on the quality. Even the smallest machines can do wonder.
- Feature to Adapt Filters: Well, it is not necessary that you get K-cups every time you want. In such a situation, when you want to use your regular grounds, you need My K-Cup or the Ekobrew filter. So, in case, you love experimenting with the flavors of your coffee, get a coffee machine that can let you choose your choicest filter.
- Brewing Time: When you want that cup of coffee quickly, you’ll never prefer waiting in front of it and seeing getting prepared. You can always choose a coffee machine that takes lesser brewing time. On the same side, don’t compromise on the taste just because you don’t want to spend extra time.
- Programmability: There are a few coffee machines, which allow you to program it to switch on and brew the java at a certain time. It’s like, you program it gets your favorite beverage at the right time you want, say daily sharp at 6 am. Though it is an additional advantage in a Keurig coffee machine, we love to relish some extra benefits, right?
- Some Additional Features: Apart from these few factors, machines with some additional features can always be a win. Some of the options include hot water dispenser, auto-turn off, and removable drip tray to name a few.